Thursday, September 6, 2012
Excuse me while I just lick this salt off my fingers...
Top Five Signs Your Work-From-Home Arrangement Just Might Include Too Many Potato Chips:
1. You know that the keys you use most often on your computer are "A" and "E" because they are the most encrusted with salt.
2. When you walk into your office, the dog automatically stations herself under the desk with her mouth open to catch dropped chips.
3. Whenever you stand up, inches of crumbs fall from your lap and slowly drift down toward the floor (and the dog, see #2).
4. You find yourself thinking they go with everything; nothing garnishes banana bread quite like a nice crispy Sour Cream & Onion potato chip.
5. You consider having potato chips with your lunch, but think to yourself, "Oh, but I had chips for breakfast."